Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bathroom Re-do

When we first bought our house I knew that someday I wanted to put wainscoting in our half bath downstairs. I have always loved the way it looks and figured that would be the cheapest place to do it since it's the smallest room in our house. Finally in March we got around to doing it. My wonderful friend Stephanie, who happens to live 4 houses away, has a husband who is very handy. He has all the tools and know how to do these kinds of projects so I asked him to help and he obliged. It turned out so beautiful! I still walk in there and just smile :) I don't have any before pictures, whoops!. but just imagine white walls. It wasn't ugly, but it wasn't pretty either. But here are the after pics:
 

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Super cute. Love how it turned out. I love beadboard too.