Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random things from December

Here are just some very random things from December in our house.
 
Whenever Cassidy wakes up she asks if Daddy is still home, on one particular day he was not and she wasn't very happy so I called him and she got to talk to him, made for one happy little girl!

 As soon as we were done eating Thanksgiving dinner Evelyn asked "Can we decorate the tree now?!" Considering we were in Lacey she had to wait a few days. As soon as we got home she begged and begged to put the tree up. She loved decorting it and helping to find places for all the other decorations.
 
She wanted to be an angel to put the star on top :)



Sometimes my girls don't get a long and make me and each other crazy. But sometimes they get along SO well it's adorable! Whenever I sweep they rush to the chairs and play on them as long as I will let them. 

 
 
These are a few of my favorite pictures of the girls :)

 



No comments: